Friday, October 29, 2004



Yep, I'm an early voter. I went and placed my vote today for President Bush and Vice-President Cheney to be re-elected. I have rarely felt such an urgency to vote and I felt extremely satisfied walking away from the polls.

As an American, I love my country and feel blessed for the freedoms my family, friends and I enjoy. I also know that those freedoms were purchased with the sacrifice of men and women's lives and those freedoms are being defended this very day by the men and women in the U.S. military and the U.S. intelligence community, along with the allies of the U.S. in the international war on terror...and leading that effort all is the U.S. Commander-In-Chief.

So, come what may, I know I participated in the election process. Now, like everyone else, I'll wait and see what the rest of the country decides, who they vote for or if they even decide to vote.

Best Wishes,
Allen



No comments: