Friday, October 15, 2004

NEW: Live Message Alerts!

Yep, I went ahead and signed on for the new "Live Message Alerts" for blogs. You have to have a .NET passport from MSN (they're free) like for a MSN Messenger or Hotmail account and then you can receive instant updates about IR Haven postings, either on your MSN Messenger on your computer, PDA, cell phone or e-mail! I personally thought that was great idea. I hope you do, too.

If you don't have a .NET passport, just click on the "Live Message Alerts!" button on the upper right of this page (under the clock) and it will take you through the free sign-up process. If you already do have a .NET passport, just follow the rest of the steps to start getting your updates.

I'm posting a lot more frequently these days and I really want everyone to be up-to-speed, so go ahead and get your Live Message Alerts today!

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: