Monday, October 18, 2004

Lots Of Little Updates

I've been making friends in the blogosphere and registering/submitting IR Haven to more blog-related sites. It's weird, when you decide to do that, you inevitably find more sites to trade links with and run the risk of obsessive linking -- agh!

In other news, the transmission in our van (our only vehicle) went *ka-put* last Thursday, so we're looking at getting a used transmission and having it transplanted. I tend to be car-ignorant and computer savvy; I suppose in the end, it all balances out. Anyway, that's why it's good to have family and friends who care -- who also happen to specialize in the things you don't know. Lord-willing, we'll be mobile again in a matter of days. Fortunately, I have a job that's so close I can literally walk to it and it only takes 15 minutes (in traffic!). Life goes on, I'll keep you updated.

More updates soon...

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: