Saturday, December 11, 2004

Mixed Feelings Update

The soreness and stiffness in my left shoulder has subsided, which is a relief. I'll admit I was a little worried after my friend brought up concerns but today, I am just fine and I'm grateful to my Lord and Savior about that.

Yesterday, I went ahead and got a new rental car through Enterprise Rent-a-car. I really like them. I'll be driving a Nissan Sentra for the next week or until the van is fixed and returned.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I don't know why but I'm a little surprised there have been no comments on my near-death experience. Have there just been that few visitors to the site, is the commenting software not working, or are y'all just speechless? Is it difficult to leave comments on serious, life-or-death blog entries?

I mean, had I been killed, that would have effectively killed IR Haven, too. Just wondering.

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: