Monday, June 27, 2005

The Resurrection of Crossing The Divide

I really hope I don't regret this but I've decided to being back IR Haven's old Delphi Forum called "Crossing The Divide" (CTD). CTD started off as the "IR Haven Forum" but that got tired and didn't necessarily encompass everything the forum was growing into. CTD had its ups (over 20,000 posts over several years) and downs (trolls, racists from both sides of the aisle) but it truly was the reason behind IR Haven's original slogan: "It's not just a website, it's a COMMUNITY!"

For all its flaws and shortcomings, CTD provided an outlet for discussion on IR issues. I met some very interesting people of all different backgrounds and I learned a lot from the experience.

So, I'm going to take a chance that maybe there's still some good that can come of the CTD forum. Check it out and let me know what you think...

Crossing The Divide
http://forums.delphiforums.com/irhaven


I'll also be adding the link back into "Other Sections" in the righthand column.

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: