Saturday, November 13, 2004

When You've Given Up On Being Published...Blog

I have mixed feelings on this topic. I've run across at least two blogs that are just someone's book, chapter by chapter, for the world's perusing. I just saw one that was in good format, nice and compelling web design, except I read about six lines and got bored, so I went on to another blog. BUT -- if it were a compelling read that grabs you from the first word, it would be great!

Of course, if it were that good, writers wouldn't be rejected enough times to force them to blog their books.

Then again, you've got people who start as bloggers and they land book deals because they prove through their blogging that they can write!

So, um, is this the embodiment of a paradox or what?

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: