Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Things I'm Thankful For This Year

  1. Salvation (I give thanks to God for His Son, Jesus Christ, who changed my life, forgave my past and came to live in my heart. His Holy Spirit has helped me live free from willful sin for nearly nine years)

  2. My wife and children

  3. My health and strength (such as it is, it could always be worse)

  4. My sister, mother and in-laws

  5. My church family

  6. Having a job

  7. The duplex we rent

  8. Our vehicle (paid for!)

  9. The freedoms we're afforded in the U.S.A.

  10. The sacrifices made to achieve the freedoms we're afforded in the U.S.A.

  11. Being alive

  12. All the friends I've made on the internet, including you!


Most likely, I will not be blogging tomorrow, as I will be with family all day enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday. So, I wanted to go ahead and share what I'm thankful for today. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and stay safe!



Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: