Saturday, November 08, 2003

Alas! My Own Impatience Finally Catches Up With Me...

A few days ago, I wrote a blog entry asking for your comments and e-mails to give feedback. It was one of the few blogs that I didn't save a copy of the text, so I'll just have to summarize. I decided to go ahead and put the request back online since several people have commented and e-mailed me, much to my appreciation and surprise.

In the original blog, I asked why you, the visitors to IR Haven, didn't utilize the "comments" section more? I always appreciate any feedback I get on the site because I would like to know what you think. So, please feel free to click on "Comments" below any of the blog entries or send me an e-mail at irhaven@gmail.com

I erased the blog entry because I didn't want to seem like I was "fishing for compliments" -- because I'm not. I do need some feedback concerning the site, since the site is for you as much as it is for me -- and I value constructive criticism and your input concerning IR Haven. After all, our motto is "It's Not Just A Website -- It's A Community!" I say that proudly, as it is true that thousands of you visit this site each month and I think that's wonderful.



Have a great day!

Best Wishes,
Allen