Monday, July 12, 2004

A Few Touch Ups To The Blog Site

I've been making a few modifications for everyone's convenience. I've replaced the Enetation commenting with Blogger's commenting. Unfortunately, this wiped out the past comments. They're still on enetation.co.uk but it would be frustrating to have two sets of "comments" text on each blog entry. Seeing as how there really hasn't been a whole lot of commenting in the past, I think it's better just to start fresh with the new system.

I've also implemented a blogging hack from blogger.com that allows the archives to be listed in a drop-down menu plus I've deleted the links to Alexa.com and Amazon.com, as they weren't doing anything other than taking up space. Lastly, I added a link to my "Open Letter To The Public" webpage and deleted the counter at the bottom of each page (it wasn't not being very accurate, since I double-check those kinds of things).

If I find any other neat things to add, I'll let you know! If you have any cool suggestions, leave me a comment below.

Best Wishes,
Allen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!! Nice to see another christian blog!!
Please visit my website at
http://savedbyjesus.blogspot.com/