Sunday, April 03, 2005

Vacation update # 4

Okay, so here are some pics of some of what we did on our vacation at Cove Haven, a Caesars Pocono Resort in Pennsylvania. Of course, we met a lot of interesting people and went to some interesting places but we didn't take a lot of pictures of people and I wouldn't post those, in the interests of those peoples' privacy. These pictures were from March 19, the day after Angel's and my 10th wedding anniversary.

This is my first time using Picasa2 and Hello in association with Blogger, but I think I finally got the hang of it. You can click on any of the pics below to see larger versions of the pics.

I may give try some narrative of the vacation experience in my next entry. In the meantime, enjoy the pics!

Best Wishes,
Allen



Me taking a shot at indoor archery (no pun)

No comments: