Tuesday, September 28, 2004

When Allergies Attack...

This morning, my wife was ill (bad allergies), so -- having already taken my boys to school, I realized I would have to rearrange my work schedule to be able to pick them up. You see, my oldest son goes to a charter school with hours of 8 am to 12 pm and my youngest son goes to public school with hours of 7:45 am to 2:45 pm.

I feel blessed to have understanding supervisors...

The upside is, I got to spend more time with my boys and take unnecessary pressure off of my wife while she's under the weather. It's days like this that I feel great about my marriage and parenthood. The Lord helped me to switch gears the moment I realized Angel wasn't feeling well and just do what needed to be done. I'm very grateful to the Lord for that because if He hadn't given me a good understanding of what to do, this could have turned out very differently and been much more stressful.

Anyway, just sharing...

Best Wishes,
Allen



No comments: