Saturday, January 17, 2004

First Blog of 2004

Well, it's official -- the IR Haven blog is one year old! I'm sorry I haven't posted recently, I have been waiting for something special in terms of IR topics. I mean, I've learned some interesting facts, like the fact that some of the top entertainers and sports stars, etc. are biracial or multiracial. I learned that one of my favorite Christian recording artists is biracial: Rachael Lampa (she's half-Philippino and half-Irish -- and you can listen to her new album, Blur, on her website)

Other than that, I've been working a lot, I recorded a new edition of The ISAA Rapport and it will be going online soon. Oh, and a documentary I was in ("Supersize Me") went to the Sundance Film Festival. Life is very interesting right now.

I'll blog again when I have more to blog about. I hope all of you are doing well.

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: