Friday, December 26, 2003

Happy Day After Christmas!

We had a great Christmas which we spent with family and friends. I hope you did as well.

I want to note an addition to the personal links section on the blog. I have added a link to a new blog I am doing called "Take A Stand." I have often made it very clear what my spiritual (Christian) beliefs are in my blog entries this year. I don't regret that at all but I have slowly come to the conclusion that perhaps it is better for me to focus more freely on that in a separate blog. IR Haven should primarily be about interracial topics. There have been some blog entries where I was able to tie the two together and should that be possible in the future, I will do it. But I don't want to confuse anyone about what IR Haven is about...and I feel like those lines have been unintentionally blurred sometimes.

To further clarify, the fact that there is a new blog does not mean that IR Haven will not reflect my beliefs at all. Who I am has not changed and I think that will show through in what I write.

For those who enjoy the spiritually-focused posts, you can continue to enjoy them at Take A Stand on Xanga.com

If you have any questions, you can comment here or e-mail me at irhaven@ev1.net

Have a great weekend!

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: