Thursday, February 03, 2005

Long Time No Blog, I Know...

Lots of changes in my life recently, but as I've come to learn, that's not always a bad thing (even if it may seem like it in the moment). My last work assignment ended a couple of weeks ago, which led to a mad dash to look for new work. I've done a couple of temp jobs while putting in applications for permanent work. I got a call yesterday that makes an interview for one of those jobs look likely. Also, some of the state and government jobs have long processes they go through even before calling for interviews, so it's just a matter of time and patience.

My wife and kids and I are all in good health and good spirits. It's days like these when I truly see that the Lord is in control of everything and I have to depend on Him to supply our needs. He always does. We have not lacked for food or gasoline or shelter, so I am not complaining.

I'll update as possible.

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: