Saturday, December 23, 2006

This Blog Should Not Take Over 2 Minutes To Load



Starting last night, IR Haven was taking an incredible amount of time to load...and it was still acting up this morning. So, when that happens, I figure one link or one graphic, etc. is the culprit. The tricky part is eliminating the potential culprits without losing the HTML/javascript codes, so you can add back in what does actually work. It took about 20 minutes, but I finally tracked it down to the translation link. I like the capability to translate the site to other languages but if it takes 5 minutes to load the site, translation is goooooonnnnne!

Best Wishes,
Allen

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I'm glad you tracked it down. I'm on DSL, and it was slow to load for me, too. It was BlogRolling that slowed one of our blogs down. Go figure. Half the bloggers use it, but not me.