Thursday, January 06, 2005

Back In The Swing Of Things

My apologies for not blogging yesterday, I was ridiculously exhausted. You know you're "ridiculously" exhausted when somehow, in your mind, you know that you're just one step away from seeing things. It is bad when you're at work on the verge of exhaustion-induced hallucinations. Next thing you know, you're answering the phone "Hi, I'm Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" Next thing after that, BAM! you're fired, right? I did not want that on my resume, so I just tried to quietly focus on work...

I'm also really looking to build readership of IR Haven. I've tried Blog Explosion, which has helped, as well as cross-linking with some very nice bloggers. What has worked for other people? You can either comment below or send me an e-mail. Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Allen

No comments: